Mraptor - Spellslinger DPS

Interested in joining the guild? or are you already a member? Make yourselves known here!
Mraptor

Mraptor - Spellslinger DPS

Post by Mraptor »

Hello Dark Horizons! I'm Mraptor, and here's my application.

_ _ _ _In Real Life

My name is Maxime, I am 20, I am French Image and I work as an IT Technician.

Aside of that, I like to play Tennis, a bit of Guitar and a lot of gaming. Musically speaking, I am a huge fan of Red Hot Chili Peppers, globally Hard Rock. \nn/. In terms of games played, aside from Wildstar, I play LoL, Minecraft, DotA, Warcraft III, StarCraft II, Hearthstone....

_ _ _ _IN DA GAIMZ

I always have the same username everywhere, which is Mraptor. Before playing Wildstar, I played a lot of StarCraft and did competition for about two years. I went to offline tournaments and finished second amateur in two tournaments. I dedicated a lot of time to that game, and I am taking a long break from it. Wildstar is fun, it's exactly what I was looking for to relax.

I started Wildstar with my beloved Mimimosa, and during our leveling phase we met Illunoob. The three of us are willing to join you! We are all Lv. 50 and ready to do Adventures, Dungeons and Dance Party all the time.

_ _ _ _And now what?

If I forgot anything, feel free to ask me, here or in game directly, or in the guild chat if you ever invite me.

Here ends my little presentation, hope to see you all soon!
Athaina

Re: Mraptor - Spellslinger DPS

Post by Athaina »

Hi there! Thank you very much for taking the time to write a little about yourself here on our forum, and thank you for choosing DH!
I will be online at around 6 server time so if you could send me a /w when you are online I will send over an invite.
Welcome aboard!

•~DixieCassidy